Traditional Yoga Institute
Run by Athma Trust, Registered by Government Of TamilNadu,India.
RYT 200, ERYT 200 – Hour Yoga Teachers Training Course in India
Registered with Yoga Alliance - USA
Style of Yoga : Traditional Yoga (Yoga Vaidya)
Mode: Residential Programs
Weeks 4, Days: 28
Style of Yoga : Traditional Yoga (Yoga Vaidya)
Mode: Non Residential Programs: Live Online / Distance programs
Weeks 4, Days: 28
Traditional Yoga is an oldest medical system of India, more than 5000 years old so many Yogis, Siddas, Sages and Rises found the Traditional Yoga. Thru the Traditional Yoga there cures the diseases and their lives long. That technique are kept secretly and lost we are review and research that technique teachings know.
Patanjali; is a father of yoga. Patanjali may have lived some time between 500 and 200 B.C. he is referred to a Svaymbhu, an evolved soul incarnated of his own will to help humanity.
Let us bow before the noblest of sages, Patanjali, who gave yoga for serenity and sanctity of mind, grammar for clarity and purity of speech and medicine for perfection of health.
Yoganganusthanat asuddhiksaye jnanadiptih avivekakhyateh (y.su. 2:28)
By dedicated practice of the various aspects of yoga impurities are destroyed, the crown of wisdom radiates in glory.
Yoga Teacher Training India - Overview
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Yoga teacher training course specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga teacher training course taught by yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India - US$ 1000-1400 including food & accommodation (private room with attached bath).
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the students must all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
Yoga Teacher Training India - Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals interested in learning the ancient Indian system Traditional yoga and applied science.
- Instructions will be in English.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years will be considered for admission by the executive committee on producing a fitness certificate.
- Pregnant mothers need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 80% attendance in all classes.
- International certificate registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- You can teach legally anywhere in the world.
- You can get Insurance.
- You can get worldwide online directory.
- You can get job in India & abroad.
Exclusive Yoga Teacher Training package
- International valid certificate
- Natural food and accommodation.
- 300 pages printed yoga course book
- Experienced Teachers
- Ancient Indian temple trip
- Wifi (limit)
Learning additional short courses as per Student interest :
- Pancha Pootha (five element) healing & Rituals
- Vedic Astrology
- Indian Cooking class
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Marma Therapy
- Reiki level I, II, III & Grand Master.
- Acu Touch
|Title||Educational Category||Contact Hours||Contact Hours With Lead Trainer||Non-Contact Hours|
|Mantra Chanting||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||4.00||2.00||6.00|
|Simplified Physical Exercise I||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||6.00||4.00||4.00|
|Pawanmuktasanas||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||10.00||5.00||6.00|
|Kriyas||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||15.00||5.00||5.00|
|Traditional Yoga Asanas Series||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||40.00||20.00||20.00|
|Pranayama||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||4.00||0.00||2.00|
|Mudras||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||2.00||0.00||2.00|
|Chakras||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||1.00||0.00||2.00|
|Meditation||Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)||28.00||28.00||10.00|
|Principle of Traditional Yoga||Teaching Methodology (TM)||5.00||5.00||0.00|
|Alignment & Adjusting||Teaching Methodology (TM)||10.00||5.00||0.00|
|Teaching Skills||Teaching Methodology (TM)||5.00||0.00||0.00|
|Business of Yoga||Teaching Methodology (TM)||5.00||0.00||0.00|
|Human Anatomy & Physiology||Anatomy & Physiology (AP)||10.00||5.00||0.00|
|YogaAnatomy & First Aid||Anatomy & Physiology (AP)||10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Patanjali Yoga Sutras 8-Limbs of Yoga||Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics (YPLE)||10.00||0.00||3.00|
|ThreeGunas||Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics (YPLE)||2.00||0.00||3.00|
|BasicAyurveda||Yoga Philosophy/LifeStyle Ethics (YPLE)||3.00||0.00||0.00|
|SpiritualTrip, Temple Visit||Yoga Philosophy/Life Style Ethics (YPLE)||5.00||0.00||5.00|
Yoga Alliance USA, RYT 200 Hours,
Traditional Yoga Teacher Training.
Annual Calendar – 2016-2017
|Batch No.||Duration||Apply online|
|16||Sep 05, 2016 - Oct 02, 2016||Apply online|
|17||Oct 03, 2016 - Oct 31, 2016||Apply online|
|18||Nov 07, 2016 - Dec 04, 2016||Apply online|
|19||Dec 05, 2016 - Jan 01, 2017||Apply online|
|1||Jan 02, 2017 to Jan 29, 2017||Apply online|
|2||Feb 01, 2017 to Feb 28, 2017||Apply online|
|3||Mar 01, 2017 to Mar 28, 2017||Apply online|
|4||Apr 03, 2017 to Apr 30, 2017||Apply online|
|5||May 01, 2017 to May 28, 2017||Apply online|
|6||Jun 05, 2017 to Jul 02, 2017||Apply online|
|7||Jul 03, 2017 to Jul 30, 2017||Apply online|
|8||Aug 01, 2017 to Aug 28, 2017||Apply online|
|9||Sep 04, 2017 to Oct 01, 2017||Apply online|
|10||Oct 02, 2017 to Oct 29, 2017||Apply online|
|11||Nov 01, 2017 to Nov 28, 2017||Apply online|
|12||Dec 04, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017||Apply online|